Stains are seriously annoying and at times, they seem impossible to clean.
Whether they’re plaguing our clothes or carpeting, we all wish that they would come out more easily and stop ruining our things. Well, luckily for you, there are a ton of awesome methods for removing practically any stain — and you can find them below.
Get ready to become the ultimate master of stain removal.
1. Lemon juice removes rust stains from steak knives fast — just soak them in it for a few minutes.
2. If you mix hydrogen peroxide with water and lemon essential oil, you’ll have an amazing carpet cleaner.
3. Lemons are great for getting rid of hard water stains.
4. Armpit stains don’t stand a chance against dishwasher detergent, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda.
5. Lipstick stains are so obnoxious, but WD-40 scrubs them right out.
6. Can’t get dried paint out of your carpet? Nail polish remover will do the trick!
7. Use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to get tough blood stains out of fabric.
8. Get rid of ink stains easily with glycerin (or hairspray) and laundry detergent.
9. Now you don’t have to worry about your jeans rubbing up against your favorite purse, because makeup remover wipes will clean them quickly.
10. At this point I’m convinced that hydrogen peroxide can fix any stain, because mixing it with some hand soap will easily clean grass-stained clothing, too.
11. Coloring your hair is fun, but not when the dye gets all over the carpet — use liquid dishwasher detergent, white vinegar, rubbing alcohol, and ammonia to get it clean again.
12. Pets are awesome, but it’s so frustrating when they have accidents. Luckily, hydrogen peroxide and liquid dishwasher detergent can also remove those stains.
13. Red wine seems impossible to clean out of your carpet, but it’s actually pretty simple with just a little salt.
14. Don’t you hate when you spill nail polish all over? Well, don’t worry, because you can use your hairspray to make it look like nothing ever happened.
15. You don’t have to freak out about your kids tracking in mud anymore because you can get rid of the stains with just a plastic knife, liquid dish soap, and laundry detergent.
16. Baking soda works like magic to wipe the coffee stains from your favorite mug and make it look like new.
17. Don’t throw away your grease-stained clothing — douse it in stain remover, baking soda, and hand soap, then scrub it down with a toothbrush.
18. Hand sanitizer will remove permanent marker from your clothes in a pinch.
19. I bet you didn’t know that you could get gum off of your clothing by freezing it.
20. Chocolate stains are simple to take care of with your freezer and warm water.
21. Ketchup stains on your clothes are no match for laundry detergent, white vinegar, and cold water.
22. Hydrogen peroxide comes in handy yet again for grape juice stains — just pair it with some dish soap.
23. All you need to clean those ice cream stains from your favorite shirt is to scoop, rinse, and blot!
I had idea that it would be so easy to tackle so many stains! I can’t wait to add all of these to my cleaning routine.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/diy-stain-removal/