I am all for tattoos…just not bad ones. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people out there who are stuck with their terrible tattoo decisions. Maybe they were moved by love, or maybe they thought it would be funny to ink a stupid joke onto their bodies forever. In any case, impulsive ideas usually turn into permanent regrets.
Needless to say, people change over time, which means that many tattoos that once seemed like awesome body art eventually become embarrassing burdens. Fortunately, there are talented artists out there who are able to turn those mistakes into epic pieces of art.
1. Because cats can’t sit on the moon like that.
2. I cannot stress enough how much better the new tattoo is. Those colors are unreal!
3. It’s amazing what these artists can do. What was that tattoo originally?
4. Sorry, Katie.
5. It really takes a true artist to be able to work with what’s already there.
6. I’d want to cover up a mushy blob like this, too.
7. This tattoo artist turned a stereotype into something totally original.
8. You can tell that this is the second cover-up attempt.
9. I bet she’s happy she made the first mistake, because it led her to this masterpiece.
10. How’d they cover up all of that color?
11. Love hurts, but it doesn’t have to be ugly.
12. So fresh!
13. It’s easy to see where the old one was, but it totally works.
14. I simply can’t see why she’d want to cover up a sexy piece of candy.
15. Love the colors.
16. So simple, but so perfect!
17. That’s one sassy peacock.
18. Totoro to the rescue! No more bad tattoos on this ankle.
19. Do you believe in the Illuminati?!
20. Creepy moths are very in right now.
21. Sea creatures are always better than guns.
22. That old rose was definitely looking a little wilted.
Cover-up tattoos are special in their on way, because they’re tattoos that people might not have gotten if they didn’t want to cover up an existing image. Life has a funny way of getting us to our destinations sometimes, but it’s always worth it in the end.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/tattoo-cover-ups/