Miracle cures don’t exist, but drinking this mixture comes close.
The next time you’re looking around your house for something to quench your thirst, don’t reach for a soft drink or juice. Instead, try adding a bit of lemon to some water. It’s refreshing, tastes great, and has a lot of health benefits.
1. The Vitamin C will help your body in many ways (especially if you’re stressed or sick).
2. Lemons are an excellent source of potassium for your brain and nervous system.
3. Lemon water will also help with digestion and remove toxins in your digestive tract.
4. It’ll also stimulate your liver and help cleanse your system.
5. Not only that, but it freshens your breath!
6. And it’s great for your skin.
7. Allegedly, drinking it will help you lose weight.
Although, staying hydrated and avoiding sugary drinks are the two biggest factors at play.
8. It’ll reduce inflammation and lower uric acid levels in your body.
9. You can also get a quick energy boost and reduce anxiety by drinking it.
10. If you’re trying to cut out caffeine or sugary drinks, drink lemon water as a substitute.
Replacing coffee with another pleasing drink will help you kick the habit.
11. Teach your body to fight infections with this amazing drink by boosting your immune system.
It’s just so good for you!
So the next time life hands you lemons…
Say “thank you” and make some lemon water with them.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/lemon-water/